[OBORONA-SPAM] [Geany] New SVN binary for Windows

Fedor Fedorovich Lejepekov FFL-Public at xxxxx
Tue Oct 24 22:32:22 UTC 2006

Примерно в Tue, 24 Oct 2006 21:57:39 +0200
Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> написал(а):

> Hi,
>
> I've just created a zip file with the SVN version of Geany. Get it from
> http://files.uvena.de/geany/geany_svn_win32.zip.
>
> Please note that from now on the GTK file open dialog is used instead
> of the default Windows file open dialog. We extended the GTK file open
> dialog to have drop down boxes for setting a filetype and encoding for
> the opened files and the Windows dialog is missing them(unless someone
> writes it). If you want to have back the "old" default Windows dialog,
> you have to compile the sources by yourself and uncommenting the last
> macro in win32-config.h. Documentation for this will follow.
>
> Regards,
> Enrico
>
> --
> Get my GPG key from http://www.uvena.de/pub.key

I become use windows version too last days and i can say that windows dialog has bug in displying locale texts (file types) - seems like they are in utf8, but windows use another (country settings -- cp1251 for me). Close dialog have same bug.

--
 ,''`.  Sincerely yours,
: :' :   Fedor F. Lejepekov.