[Geany] Strings across multiple lines

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Mon Oct 23 17:15:14 UTC 2006

On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 12:19:58 +0930, Rowan Lewis
<rowan at pixelcarnage.net> wrote:

> Hey,
>
> I just noticed a minor bug with the Ferite parser (and probably
> others too), when you have a multi line string only the first line is
> highlighted, the rest is treated as actual code.

How do your multi line strings look?
I attached a little file which demonstrates how strings should be
appear(at least for C, I don't know how multi line strings are
handled in Ferite).
I guess you mean the second string of my testfile but unless Ferite
allows such strings, it isn't a bug because in C(++) this isn't
allowed so it should be avoided.