[Geany] CSS is highlighting broken

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Tue Oct 10 17:31:19 UTC 2006

On Mon, 09 Oct 2006 15:43:47 +0930, Rowan Lewis
<rowan at pixelcarnage.net> wrote:

> Hey,
>
> Seems like all I do is complain/bring bad news... However, currently
> there are two problems with the CSS highlighting:
>
> 1. All identifiers and pseudo classes are marked with the unknown_*
> style.
Should be fixed in SVN with r880.

> 2. IDs (#something) always have a white background:
Oops, there was the appropriate style missing. I added therefore the
styles id, important and identifier2.

Thanks for reporting and don't worry because of only reporting bugs. We
really appreciate this, try to fix broken things and then Geany gets
better.