[Geany] Current Line Colour & Ferite

Rowan Lewis rowan at xxxxx
Mon Oct 9 00:48:41 UTC 2006

Enrico Tröger wrote:
> On Sun, 08 Oct 2006 14:40:36 +0930, Rowan Lewis
> <rowan at pixelcarnage.net> wrote:
>

>> Enrico Tröger wrote:

>>> You have to activate this feature with the third argument. Look at
>>> the comment from the original filetypes.common:
>>>

>> [...]
>>
>> Right, turns out my filetype.common was in the wrong place, my
>> mistake.
>>
>> Also, Ferite doesn't use try. Its error handling structure is like the
>> following:
>> monitor {
>>     // Code...
>> } handle (error) {
>>     // Error...
>> } else {
>>     // Else...
>> }
>>
> monitor? I had a look at the Ferite documentation and found only
> iferr {
>     /* some code that might go wronf */
> } fix {
>     /* Tidy up! */
> } else {
>     /* If we have no error, lets do some different cleaning up */
> }
> for exception handling. I'll add iferr, but what's with monitor?
>

> Regards,
> Enrico
>
> --
> Get my GPG key from http://www.uvena.de/pub.key

Hey,

The keywords where recently changed from 'iferr' and 'fix', the next
release will use 'monitor' and 'handle'.

Also, a question about the current line style: Is it possible to change
that for a specific file type? Because I'm working on a dark style for
Ferite, but the current line style doesn't work for it, so when I go and
change it globaly, it then doesn't work on any other style.

Thanks, Rowan.