[Geany] Default placement of new file tabs (was: Re: Feature Request: keybindings for changing between tabs)

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Wed Nov 22 17:57:53 UTC 2006

On Wed, 22 Nov 2006 16:46:55 +0000, Nick Treleaven
<nick.treleaven at btinternet.com> wrote:

> On a related subject, it seemed to me to be usual to add tabs on the
> right, should this be the default for new users? Just that tabbed
> browsers and terminals tend to do it this way.

You are right, the reason for putting them on the left was just my
personal preference and I agree to place them by default on the right
side. But on the other hand, how is this done by other text
editors/IDEs (e.g. Kate, Gedit)? I think to remember that Anjuta places
new tabs also on the left side.

Can anyone give any information?