[Geany] Feature Request: keybindings for changing between tabs

topi topi at xxxxx
Tue Nov 21 19:50:02 UTC 2006

hi

> On Tue, 21 Nov 2006 16:24:02 +0100, topi <topi at phreaker.net> wrote:

> > i miss in geany changing tabs more efficiently, is ctrl + page
> > down/page up the only way to change between tabs, isn't it?
> >
> > if possible, can be implemented the same keybindings than
> > gnome-terminal/xfce4-terminal (both gtk-based desktops), alt + tab
> > number???
> We already plan to implement this, see
> https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=787794&aid=1560265&group_id=153444
>
> There are two questions for me:
> a) If we say Alt+1 (or Alt+Tab+1, it doesn't matter at the moment) is
> 1 the first tab on the left side or on the right side or should it be
> decided using the tab placement setting?

in gnome-terminal 1 is the tab that is in the left position (as 1 is the
key in left position)... but, maybe can be conditioned by the option
'placemnt of new file tabs' in preferences

so, if i want new tabs will be in the left for me this tabs are the
lasts tabs and with a high order number (it's an idea :)