[Geany] Patch - Handle PHP Errors Better

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Tue Nov 21 19:24:29 UTC 2006

On Sat, 18 Nov 2006 17:34:57 -0500, Bob Doan <bdoan at sicom.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> PHP Errors don't always follow this pattern:
>
> // Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_CASE in brace_bug.php on
> line 3
>
> Sometimes they are a bit more complicated:
>  // Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_LNUMBER, expecting
> T_FUNCTION in bob.php on line 16
>
> The attached patch fixes this.
Thanks for this. Just applied it with r1016.

For further patches, which we really appreciate, you don't have to add
a ChangeLog entry, we'll do this for you ;-).

> PS.. Was anyone planning on doing version control integration.  At the
> very least it would be handy to get diff's in geany.
Not yet, such things can be done as a plugin once the plugin system is
available. Please be patient.
I'm using svn on the command line for updating and committing and to
get a fast overview what files are changed and coloured diffs, I use
esvn. Quite nice tool even it is not a GTK one ;-).