[Geany] Feature Request: keybindings for changing between tabs

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Tue Nov 21 19:03:15 UTC 2006

On Tue, 21 Nov 2006 16:24:02 +0100, topi <topi at phreaker.net> wrote:

Hi,

> i miss in geany changing tabs more efficiently, is ctrl + page
> down/page up the only way to change between tabs, isn't it?
>
> if possible, can be implemented the same keybindings than
> gnome-terminal/xfce4-terminal (both gtk-based desktops), alt + tab
> number???
We already plan to implement this, see
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=787794&aid=1560265&group_id=153444

There are two questions for me:
a) If we say Alt+1 (or Alt+Tab+1, it doesn't matter at the moment) is 1
the first tab on the left side or on the right side or should it be
decided using the tab placement setting?
b) Who will do it? Nick do you want to? I don't have much time in the
next days but can do it next week.