[Geany] Patch - Search

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Thu Nov 16 17:03:15 UTC 2006

On Tue, 14 Nov 2006 21:09:21 -0500, Bob Doan <bdoan at sicom.com> wrote:

> All,
>
> Attached is a patch which
>
> 1) Unsuccessful searches keep the visible window the same, along with
> cursor position.  Previously it would jump to the bottom of the
> screen.
>
> 2) I added a new preference to suppress search (Upon searching) &
> search again dialog boxes (on wrap).  This allows the document to
> maintain focus.  It is also the way nedit works **cough**.. (Sorry,
> old habits die hard)

Your patch is in progress ;-)

> Finally - "geany.uvena.de" still seems to be having DNS problems....
But this is more interesting for me ;-).
I hoped it will be better because I switched the DNS for uvena.de to
the one of the hoster in the hope it solved the problems. This happened
a week ago. So, all DNS servers should have been updated.
I have no idea what I can do to solve the problem. Does
host uvena.de or
host geany.uvena.de
resolve to 83.151.31.51?