[Geany] Cut off scrollbar in message window

Rob van der Linde robvdl at xxxxx
Sun Nov 12 07:15:18 UTC 2006

I have found the bug with the cut off vertical terminal scrollbars ;-)
and the fix is really easy, only a single line needs to be added to
vte.c, I found this by comparing with the Anjuta source..

ok, so vte.c, line 151 says:

vf->vte_terminal_set_size(VTE_TERMINAL(vte), 30, 1);

Just above this line, add the following new line:

gtk_widget_set_size_request(GTK_WIDGET(vte), 10, 10);

I have checked and rechecked, and I am pretty confident that just adding
this one line fixes it. I even did a clean CVS checkout of the latest
revision 987 and added just this one line and it has fixed the problem.