[Geany] Find dialog (was XML Colors)

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Sun Nov 5 11:45:36 UTC 2006

On 04/11/06 21:24:37, Bob Doan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It's better now.  Another note is you should not "Scroll matching
> selection to 1/3 of the view when searching." if the search is
> unsuccessful, both in the find box and find again.
I'm not sure what you mean - the change you mention only applies when a
match is found. You probably mean an earlier change, perhaps r909. I
know that with the Find dialog (or find again), when wrapping a search
the view can scroll a bit even when no match is found, but this was
improved from moving the cursor to the start/end of text when wrapping
a search. The search bar should work fine.

Regards,
Nick