[Geany] XML Colors

Bob Doan bdoan at xxxxx
Thu Nov 2 01:52:35 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'm new to the list, so first I want to say great job w/ geany.  I've
been using nedit for years and I think I can finally retire it.

I was going to fix a problem w/ find and replace today, but it seems it
was fixed right before I started working on it.

So I decided to move on to my second problem, XML colors.

I was trying to figure out how to better color XML documents (Currently
the document is mostly in red), but noticed that the syntax highlighting
seems to be triggered on keywords.  Is there any easy to to fix this or
will changes have to be made in the code?

I tried a later standalone version of scintilla and it does not have
this problem, but it seems that the highlighting scheme is different.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!

- Bob