[Geany] Feature request.

Jacek Wolszczak shutdownrunner at xxxxx
Mon May 29 21:24:48 UTC 2006

Enrico Tröger wrote:

> try Alt+Space. In the future, Geany probably knows at which argument in
> the list the cursor is and will highlight it. But bringing up the
> calltip again is already possible. Default is Alt+Space.

Thanks. It does work, but I had to change it to some other combination,
because under metacity L_ALT+SPACEBAR opens window's menu. R_ALT +
SPACEBAR works though.

As to backtrace. Geany hasn't hung up for a long time. Maybe
closing/running the program while compiling translation file caused the
problem.

Regards,
    Jacek Wolszczk