[Geany] Feature request.

shutdownrunner at tlen.pl shutdownrunner at xxxxx
Mon May 29 15:15:45 UTC 2006

Hi
  I like geany so much that I'm preparing a Polish translation for
it. Enough of joking:)
  What I would really like geany to have is some better way argument
prompting(when you write some common function and you get the list
of required arguments in the form of a tooltip) is handled. So far
it disappears after the first argument is given and there is no way
to bring it back somehow. E.g. in Dreamweaver you could make it
reappear after pressing Ctrl+Spacebar. It might be a task for some
distant future, but I'd like to know your opinion on it.

  Best regards,
Jacek Wolszczak