[Geany] general suggestions

headstone headstones at xxxxx
Wed May 10 20:08:14 UTC 2006

On Wed, 10 May 2006 21:26:06 +0200, Enrico Tröger
<enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:
> Yes, but hiding unused entries would be more difficult then showing it
> empty. I think it is ok when empty entries are shown.
It is not a Problem for me. Just one of my first thoughts regarding to a
slim interface.
I've been afraid it would be too much work.

> If you really can't live with that, add some dummy variables.  ;-)
plus dummy macros
plus dummy Namespaces
plus dummy members
:-)

>> Why is the Entry "Variablen" not filled even if there are variables
>> in my soucecode?
> This is because the parser for Python does not recognise variables.
> Someone should write it...
I think it's not that important.
Did you write the parser by yourself?

cu Mr_Snede