[Geany] autocompletion customization, declaration lists

Pierre pierre.php at xxxxx
Mon May 1 14:48:01 UTC 2006

On 5/1/06, Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:
> On Mon, 1 May 2006 16:20:30 +0200, Pierre <pierre.php at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> Hi,
>
> > I did not find a way to change the coding standard for the
> > auto-completion. For example, the PHP coding standard (the internal C
> > one, not PHP scripts) defines that the the brackets for if as:
> >
> > if (expresssion) {
> > /* ... */
> > }
> >
> > Is there a way to change the auto-completion mode?
> no, not at the moment. Perhaps it will be possible in the near future
> (it's written to the TODO list ;-))

.oO I will read it then :)

> > My second question is about the declaration list on the left. We use
> > macro to declare userland function in php extensions:
> >
> > PHP_FUNCTION(input_get_args)
> >
> > They end as a serie of PHP_FUNCTION in the list, will it be acceptable
> > to display the whole line when no "standard" declaration are met (like
> > int foo(int i) {})? I'm not sure if it is even possible, only asking
> > before digging in the code :)
> Not really. To do so, you should have a look into tagmanager/php.c. But
> I think, this is a very special case.

Yes, it makes little to create ugly hacks for that :)

About the list, I'm not sure I', well subscribed. None of my mail did
it. Sorry if I spamed it though (I tried 3 times).

--Pierre