[Geany] fresh user, auto-completion and declaration list

Pierre pierre.php at xxxxx
Mon May 1 01:11:58 UTC 2006

Hello,

Having freshly installed geany, I really appreciate the concept, small
and beautifull, nice job :)

I have two questions, one seems odd.

I did not find a way to change the coding standard for the
auto-completion. For example, the PHP coding standard (the internal C
one, not PHP scripts) defines that the the brackets for if as:

if (expresssion) {
/* ... */
}

Is there a way to change the auto-completion mode?

My second question is about the declaration list on the left. We use
macro to declare userland function in php extensions:

PHP_FUNCTION(input_get_args)

They end as a serie of PHP_FUNCTION in the list, will it be acceptable
to display the whole line when no "standard" declaration are met (like
int foo(int i) {})? I'm not sure if it is even possible, only asking
before digging in the code :)

Cheers,

--Pierre