[Geany] bug with }-matching?

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Thu Mar 23 15:37:34 UTC 2006

On Thu, 23 Mar 2006 12:31:27 +0100, Frank Lanitz <linux at partysoke.de>
wrote:

> Am Donnerstag 23 März 2006 11:14 schrieb Kristoffer A. Tjernås:
> > - a couple times when opening files. One of which might have
> > been in use by another application.
>
> A few days ago I had a similar problem with version from cvs.
> Maybe cause of the same reason:
> I changed a file, that was allready open in geany. After changing
> tabs following by reloading file, geany crashed with a segfault. But
> it wasn't repeatable.

> P.S. Please don't use GTK2.8.13 as excuse. ;)
You surely mean GTK 2.8.12, as I told you ;-)
But I'm not completely sure if this is the reason.

As I told in my last mail, I had problems with GTK 2.8.12, but this
doesn't has to be a problem with GTK itself, it could be the Debian
Etch package, which I(and Frank also) used or something completely
different. I'm still not sure.

regards,

Geany, a lightweight IDE using GTK2 - http://geany.uvena.de