[Geany] bug with }-matching?

Frank Lanitz linux at xxxxx
Thu Mar 23 11:31:27 UTC 2006

Am Donnerstag 23 März 2006 11:14 schrieb Kristoffer A. Tjernås:
> - a couple times when opening files. One of which might have
> been in use by another application.

A few days ago I had a similar problem with version from cvs.
Maybe cause of the same reason:
I changed a file, that was allready open in geany. After changing tabs
following by reloading file, geany crashed with a segfault. But it wasn't
repeatable.

Frank

P.S. Please don't use GTK2.8.13 as excuse. ;)
--
Vier Eigenschaften gehören zu einem Richter: höflich anzuhören, weise
zu antworten, vernünftig zu erwägen und unparteiisch zu entscheiden.