[Geany] bug with }-matching?

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Mon Mar 20 11:39:44 UTC 2006

On Fri, 17 Mar 2006 08:21:18 +0100, Kristoffer A. Tjernås <kt at nupi.no>
wrote:

Hi,

> > The fix is already in CVS and perhaps Joo will build a new
> > Debian package within the next days.
>
> pretty please ;)
> If someone would teach me how to do this, I would appreciate it.
> Creating Debian packages from the Geany-cvs that is..
Well, I've created a recent Debian package(for Sarge) and uploaded also
a tarball with the current CVS version of Geany.

http://geany.uvena.de/cvs/geany-cvs20060320.tar.bz2
http://geany.uvena.de/cvs/geany_0.5+cvs20060320-1uvena.de_i386.deb

Perhaps, there will be some automatic package building stuff in the
future, or at least I will provide nightly tarballs from CVS version.
But first, I will finish Geany 0.6 ;-)

regards,

Geany, a lightweight IDE using GTK2 - http://geany.uvena.de