[Geany] bug with }-matching?

Kristoffer A. Tjernås kt at xxxxx
Fri Mar 17 07:21:18 UTC 2006

Thanks for explaining. It's always interresting to know what was going
on rather than just "it's fixed" :)

> > It was originally just an if-else clause, then I was gonna add the
> > elseif(){} part in the middle of it. Upon typing the last bracket it
> > crashed. Note that I didn't try multiple times as I
> I hope this was related to the brackets-bug. With your code
> snippet I can't reproduce a crash.

Yea let's hope so. I'll report back if I find any other possible bugs again.
And now that I know how to restart Geany after, I'll first try reproducing -
tracking down where it happens. ;)

> The fix is already in CVS and perhaps Joo will build a new
> Debian package within the next days.

pretty please ;)
If someone would teach me how to do this, I would appreciate it. Creating
Debian packages from the Geany-cvs that is..

~Kris