[Geany] crash on startup

Sascha Heid saschaheid at xxxxx
Thu Jul 27 21:13:26 UTC 2006

There are some news.
I didn't notice that GTK+-2.8 is still installed on my system (2.10 is
from bmg which is slotted, so both are installed).
While geany compiles it says: Using GTK version                  : 2.8.20
and so we can rule out GTK+-2.10 causing the problem, right?
My version of glib is 2.12, that's not that new if i assume its from Gnome-2.12.
So does anyone have any idea what i could do?

Regards
Sascha Heid