[Geany] crash on startup

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Wed Jul 26 13:45:41 UTC 2006

On 26/07/06 06:48:03, Sascha Heid wrote:
>> OK, you might get a different backtrace now using a build without
>> -fomit-frame-pointer. If so please post it back to the list - this
>> could be why there were ?? entries.
>
> Unfortunately the backtrace is identical.
OK, in that case it is probably stack corruption after all.

The only thing I can suggest is to downgrade your GTK to 2.8.x (and
downgrade GLib if the problem still occurs), assuming this is possible
with your setup.

I will try to do some testing with GTK 2.10 sometime in the next few
weeks, but it seems unlikely we can find the problem before the 0.8
release.

Regards,
Nick