[Geany] Re: The way we handle the FIFO.

Alexandre Moreira alexandream at xxxxx
Tue Jul 25 16:28:06 UTC 2006

2006/7/24, Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de>:

> On Tue, July 25, 2006 00:37, Alexandre Moreira wrote:
> > 2006/7/24, Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de>:
> >> On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 16:10:13 -0300, "Alexandre Moreira"
> >> <alexandream at gmail.com> wrote:
> >>

> >> Hey,

> >> lol. Very nice, finally I know what happened to the forest in front of
> >> my window.

> >> Just create a mailing list(e.g. on sf.net) and invite some
> >> people, make a simple webpage with some basic information and it will
> >> go on.

Well, since you gave me the idea of putting a mail list for it and I
already had the sourceforge.net account, there it is:

The mailing list for the Gameserver project is at:

Project page:
http://www.sf.net/projects/nutshell

Home page:
http://nutshell.sf.net/

Project and home pages have nothing yet, and the list is opened for
everyone who wants more information about the project. I will try to
put project data on the homepage the next weeks though.

Now I'll quit this subject, and we can go back to Geany, which is the
right topic :)

Regards,
Alexandre Moreira.

PS: Thanks for the space for posting my message, Enrico.