[Geany] Re: Geany translation update

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Mon Jul 24 18:39:36 UTC 2006

On Sun, 23 Jul 2006 14:26:00 +0200, Enrico Tröger
<enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:

> I just got the idea why the reload dialog displays it wrong:
> this dialog and some other small message dialogs and the file
> open/save dialog, the font dialog and the colour chooser dialog are
> from Windows and not from GTK. So the point mixing the GTK and
> Windows API is probably not the best thing.
I fixed the problem by converting the Unicode strings into wide
character arrays and use the wide character array version of Windows'
message box API.
This is ugly, but it worked on my system. Tomorrow, I will commit this
code and then we can make a new SVN build to test it with other
translations and systems.