[Geany] Geany SVN windows build.

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Fri Jul 21 15:08:42 UTC 2006

On 20/07/06 18:20:28, Enrico Tröger wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 13:02:54 +0100, Nick Treleaven
> <nick.treleaven at btinternet.com> wrote:
> > I also noticed the global.tags file did not get loaded (the same for
>
> > 0.7) - probably just a simple path issue.
> I don't think so.
> I had this problem some time ago(somewhen at packaging 0.7 for
> Windows)
> and I noticed, that tagmanager seems to need LF line endings and
> doesn't work with CR/LF. The line endings can change by compressing
> and
> extracting archives between Linux and Windows.
> The Windows build zip files are packaged under Linux and so, at least
> it is thinkable, when extracting with e.g. Winzip the line endings are
> converted(there is somewhere an option for it in Winzip).
>
> Try to open the global.tags file in Geany and set line endings to LF
> and try again. If it works then, I'll fix tagmanager to accept CR/LF
> too.
I've just tested the 0.8 SVN Windows build again, and it seems I got a
bit confused with my own build I did the same day (which was a simple
path issue)...

There is no problem with global.tags - on both Win2K and WinME - sorry
for the wrong information!

BTW I actually tested both CRLF and LF formatted global.tags and they
both work.

Regards,
Nick