[Geany] Bug in the side bar preferences (Geany Win32 0.8svn build).

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Fri Jul 21 11:47:04 UTC 2006

On Wed, 19 Jul 2006 14:20:38 -0300, "Alexandre Moreira"
<alexandream at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have found the following bug in the side bar preferences (show/hide
> the sidebar stuff)
>
> Whenever I hide both sidebar panels (Symbols and open files) it hides
> the sidebar (so far, so good).
>
> The problem is that, when I unhide them, it doesn't set the sidebar to
> become visible again, checking the config file after the following
> procedure gave me the following results:
I think it is fixed now.
I also added the mentioned menu item.

But please test it because there were some changes necessary and I'm
not completely sure if all works like expected.

Thanks,