[Geany] Geany win32 problem.

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Fri Jul 21 09:25:36 UTC 2006

On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 17:13:17 -0300, "Alexandre Moreira"
<alexandream at gmail.com> wrote:

> I think it won't be hard to make the fifo stuff we use in *nix work
> in the win32 build also, although this is not the "Right Way" of
> doing this in windows (DDE is too windows-complicated for my unix
> head).
>
> For that, I must know what the GEANY_FIFO_NAME constant resolves to in
> Windows building (trying to hack something with no good development
GEANY_FIFO_NAME is just an macro for "geany_fifo.0"
And this file exists in the configuration directory of Geany, for
example ~/.geany/geany_fifo.0 or whatever was specified with the -c
command line switch.
More interesting could be the variable app->fifo_ioc, which points to
the open IOChannel to this file. But who knows who are IOChannels used
under Windows ;-).