[Geany] Geany win32 problem.

Alexandre Moreira alexandream at xxxxx
Thu Jul 20 20:13:17 UTC 2006

I think it won't be hard to make the fifo stuff we use in *nix work in the
win32 build also, although this is not the "Right Way" of doing this in
windows (DDE is too windows-complicated for my unix head).

For that, I must know what the GEANY_FIFO_NAME constant resolves to in
Windows building (trying to hack something with no good development
toolchain at hand is quite hard, you know ? lol)

I'll try to install windows + mingw and everything needed to work this out
in windows (by the way, you could help me figuring out what system to use to
build it in windows) at home when I have the time (I'm moving from my old
home so, that will take some time), but I'd like to check the ideas before
moving to the real code, and as I'm having a bit of spare time here at work,
I may do some geany research :)

Cheers,
Alexandre Moreira.