[Geany] Source folding

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Thu Jul 20 17:45:11 UTC 2006

On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 13:51:11 -0300, "Alexandre Moreira"
<alexandream at gmail.com> wrote:

Hey guys,

it is so cool, that you all want to extend Geany, but please give us a
little bit time to make it ready for this.

> scripts in, say, Python or TCL (or even C plugins).
I prefer Python(because so many people like it, there must be
something magic with it) _and_ C plugins.

But as mentioned earlier, this whole stuff is not really important at
the moment, at least not for me and Nick.
I want to finish the 0.8 release soon(but without hurrying), then
reduce the length of the todo list and finally implement project
management. Then getting it stable, so that 1.0 can be released.

After that, or while getting 1.0 stable, we should think about a
reasonable plugin concept.

I really like the idea of plugins, but at the moment it is too early
for it.