[Geany] Bug in the side bar preferences (Geany Win32 0.8svn build).

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Thu Jul 20 11:10:40 UTC 2006

On 19/07/06 18:20:38, Alexandre Moreira wrote:
> I have found the following bug in the side bar preferences (show/hide
> the
> sidebar stuff)
>
> Whenever I hide both sidebar panels (Symbols and open files) it hides
> the
> sidebar (so far, so good).
>
> The problem is that, when I unhide them, it doesn't set the sidebar to
> become visible again,
(When you say unhide them, you mean in the Interface tab of
Preferences?)

I've just confirmed this bug, will look at it soon.

> By the way, wouldn't be nice to have a "View >> Sidebar" menu entry ?
Yes that would be much easier than going to Preferences, will add it.

Regards,
Nick