[Geany] Weird positioning of the folding

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Wed Jul 19 17:41:13 UTC 2006

On Wed, 19 Jul 2006 14:11:37 -0300, "Alexandre Moreira"
<alexandream at gmail.com> wrote:

> I just noticed the fold-end marker is positioned in a weird place,
> near the next off-the-fold element it finds. Is this intentional ?
>
> If not, is this a scintilla quirck or can this be modified with
> Geany ?
This is a Scintilla issue, but I find it not that bad. Perhaps
uncommonly but not really wrong.

Just file a bugreport for the Scintilla project or even better send
them a patch. Or just leave it as it is.