[Geany] auto completion

Yura Semashko yurand2 at xxxxx
Thu Jul 13 21:01:24 UTC 2006

Hi

I am quite confused about geany autocompletion features.

here is test.cc. It is saved to disk and parsed by geany.
--------------------------------------
int abc()
{
}

int abca;

int main()
{
  int abc;
  abc();
  ab
};
--------------------------------------

I didn't change any keybinding setting, so from "Help->Keyboard Shortscuts"

1) Complete word Ctrl+Space - It does nothing at all (I tried to complete "ab"
and hit at other random places)

2) Show calltip Alt+Space - it seems it does not do anything as well.

3) Show macro list Ctrl+Enter - I don't know what it supposed to do but it
show list for auto completion, however, this list contain only "abca"
for "ab". It seems that I can't complete functions this way ("abc").

--
Best regards,
Yura Semashko