[Geany] Interface design.

Alexandre Moreira alexandream at xxxxx
Sun Jul 2 20:14:03 UTC 2006

When it comes to interfaces designers I really get splitted...

On one hand they save you a lot of time, and I am sure the same goes
with glade...

On the other the code can be more easily managed if it is written in
separate files, with widgets as separated modules and defined
programming interfaces.

But this is up to you guys at a later time check out... All I need is
to know: if I need to change anything, what have I got to do ? Just
change stuff in glade and tell it to build the source code ?