[Geany] Traduções para pt_BR

Alexandre Moreira alexandream at xxxxx
Sun Jul 2 17:37:35 UTC 2006

I have just finished my first sketch of the whole pt_BR translation file.

It is not reviewed yet and there are probably some minor
inconsistencies, one or other term which may have been translated in
more than one way in the process, but overall I think it is quite
usable.

I don't know when I will have the time to do some finer work in these
translation, double checking everything so, if you are interested I
may upload this version now.

As I don't know exactly where to send it to, I wait for instructions
as to which address should I send it.

Waiting for reply,
Alexandre Moreira.

(I had connection problems while sendin this, it may have been sent twice)