[Geany] Tiny quirk with the translations file.

Alexandre Moreira alexandream at xxxxx
Sun Jul 2 13:46:40 UTC 2006

Thanks! Starting the process.

Alexandre Moreira.

PS: Don't know why, but my e-mail is not replying to the list, but to
the senders instead. And as I sometimes forget to change it I
Apologize if some of the messages went to persons instead of the list
:( I'll try to watch myself on this.