[Geany] Re: Problem with the tag support.

Alexandre Moreira alexandream at xxxxx
Sun Jul 2 01:19:52 UTC 2006

Continuing my flood of messages (please tell me if I am a bit over the
scale here and I'll try to lower the noise I make on the list) Another
quirk in this tag support:

When I try the "Find usage" option on a file that hasn't ever been
saved, it gives me a "(null)" as the file name... I think we could try
something different there.

To exemplify, I used the default untitled file as a test-case and the
Copyright word selected. When the file is not present on disk it says:

(null): 4: *      Copyright Alexandre Moreira <myusername at MyHostName>

I'm not sure what we could put there, though :(

Cheers,
Alexandre Moreira.