[Geany] Problem with the tag support.

Alexandre Moreira alexandream at xxxxx
Sun Jul 2 01:10:55 UTC 2006

Well, this is not exactly a problem WITH the tag support, but with the
"Non-tag" support.

I like doing some beta testing and bug hunting so, I tried to run the
tags menu entries with texts that were no relevant tags (the This in
the text that shows when you start Geany)

Both Goto tag Definition and Declaration gave me a segfault when I
tried to use them in something not tagged. I think it should warn the
user somehow (status bar, perhaps) but at least it should not crash.

On a side note, Enrico, the DNS problems keep showing up in a regular
interval (hourly, perhaps, but I haven't measured it).

Perhaps it would be nice to put a redirect script with the IP address
or something on the sf.net page, if possible.

This is also happening to a few friends of mine, all from the same ISP
(one of the biggests broadband providers here in Brazil) so I guess a
lot of Brazillians are cut of from your page :(

I'll keep my bug hunting quest.
Alexandre Moreira.