[Geany] Message window "quirk"

Alexandre Moreira alexandream at xxxxx
Sat Jul 1 23:38:48 UTC 2006

I don't know if you guys intended this behavior but here goes my
impression on a interface (in my opinion) issue.

If I try to scale down the Message window, geany will allow me to do
so to such a extent that it will endup hiding some of the lower tabs.

For usability reasons I think it would be sensible to allow the user
only to shrink the window to the size the tabs will be visible (bad
Idea in my opinion) or to move the tabs to the bottom or top of the
area, so they don't need so much vertical space in the screen (which
I'd vote for).

As I'm only the "newcomer" I understand if this is the behavior you
want, just thought I should add a couple cents :)

Cheers,
Alexandre Moreira.

PS: I tried to find a way to change the position of the tabs, but
could not. If this option exists please ignore the above complaint :)