Fwd: [Geany] Hello, everyone.

Alexandre Moreira alexandream at xxxxx
Sat Jul 1 23:31:25 UTC 2006

Sorry guys, two messages had to be resent, since I directed them to
the wrong address.

Sorry Kurt and Enrico.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alexandre Moreira <alexandream at gmail.com>
Date: 01/07/2006 20:30
Subject: Re: [Geany] Hello, everyone.
To: Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de>

Just so you guys may be warned: the 404 happened again, now I could
give it a good look, its the default Sourceforge 404.

Following there is a list of the error:
<quote>
An error has been encountered in accessing this page.

1. Server: geany.uvena.de
2. URL path: /Main/Homepage
3. Error notes: File does not exist:
/home/groups/g/ge/geany/htdocs/Main/Homepage
4. Error type: 404
5. Request method: GET
6. Request query string:
7. Time: 2006-07-01 15:27:02 PDT (1151792822)
</quote>

Sourceforget had some downtime this week so, perhaps this is their fault.