[Geany] Maybe problem while saving

Enrico Troeger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Thu Jan 19 22:37:38 UTC 2006

On 01/19/06 21:47, Frank Lanitz wrote:
> Hello!
Hey,

> I tested it in geany 0.4 and also in CVS-version of 0.5.
> I'm not sure, if it is realy a bug or just a feature ;)
It is definitely a feature, see below.

> Everytime you save a file while being in "terminal-view", geany jumps to
> "status-view".
> It is ok, if there were any failure or something like that, but I realy don't
> like it.
So, just disable it in the preferences dialog on the tab General. There
is an option "Switch to status message list at new message" or "Wechsele
zum Statusmeldungsfenster bei neuer Meldung" in the German translation.
This is what you want. If this option is disabled, Geany won't switch to
the status message list at saving.

regards,