[Geany] some problems

Tamim amitamim at xxxxx
Tue Jan 17 02:26:47 UTC 2006

1) interface needs to be cleaned up a bit. It should follow HIG to make
it more usable. For example, the preferences window needs to place the
widgets properly with nice spaces around it. There is a problem with the
"Save As" window. I made a screenshot to show :
http://tamim.homelinux.com/geany.png

2) Auto indentation is still not good enough. This is implemented very
well in vim. For example, I tested geany with this bracing style :

int main() {
   // some code
}

but geany will only do:

int main() {
   //some code
   }

I'm starting to like geany for it's lightness. Please clean up the
interface a bit and fix some minor problems and I'm sure this ide will
be one of the best.

Tamim