[Geany] Windows build of Geany 0.4

Enrico Troeger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Mon Jan 2 18:08:40 UTC 2006

Hi folks,

I have built Geany under Windows 2000 and zipped all necessary files
together. But the Windows build is rather an alpha version, e.g. the new
button isn't shown correctly and Geany exits sometimes with a
segmentation fault. I will work on these things until the next release.
The release of this build is to find more bugs and things that went
wrong. Windows is definitely not my favourite operating system and so I
can't test Geany under Windows very well.

Furthermore, I have no idea whether this build runs on all Windows
versions, I have only tested it under Windows 200 SP4.
And to run Geany under Windows you need the GTK runtime libraries,
download it from:
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/gimp-win/gtk%2B-2.8.9-setup.zip?download

Here you can find the zip archive:
http://geany.uvena.de/files/geany-0.4_win32.zip

Please send me all comments, bugs and other things related to the
Windows build.

Thanks,