[Geany] Bug : Unchecked button when searching in files

Jean-Philippe skateinmars at xxxxx
Fri Dec 8 22:21:15 UTC 2006

Hello.
I just found a bug in geany, when using svn revision number 1071.

Here are the steps to reproduce the bug :

1. If necessary, uncheck the "Show Messages Window" by using the View
menu, to hide the Messages Window.
2. Open the search dialog by using ctrl + f or via the search menu.
3. Enter a string to find in the text.
4. Unfold the "Find All" section, then click to one of the "In Session"
or "In Document" buttons.

The messages Window should now be display to show the results of the
search, but when looking at the View menu, the correspondig box is not
checked.

I don't know if I should open a bug in the Sourceforge tracker, but if
so, please advise me and I'll do it.

Thanks,
    Jean-Philippe

PS : Of course, we can hardly say that this is a critical bug ;)