[Geany] Removed old FIFO code

Alexandre Moreira alexandream at xxxxx
Thu Aug 31 16:57:12 UTC 2006

2006/8/31, Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de>:
[...]
> Wow, does this firewall really block/filter such local ports?
> But firstly the code should compile and run under Windows. Let's see
> what happens then ;-).

Well, my fault. I didn't find the nightly svn snapshot in the page
earlier, and spoke without actually reading the code. I now find it
unlikely that the windows firewall would block a LOOPBACK listening
socket but.. hey... it IS windows. I don't really put my money on any
bet that they tested their network firewall thorougly. Let's see what
happens.

Unfortunately I can't test it right now, living with my girl now, and
her computer, as of now, has no C development toolchain (she's into
delphi these days...) and mine is completely diassembled in some box.

Whenever I have a C toolchain ready in her windows I'll give it a
try... probably just after the exams at college.

Regards,
Alexandre Moreira.