[Geany] Re: Geany Digest, Vol 10, Issue 14

Mikhail Savitsky mikhail.savitsky at xxxxx
Mon Aug 14 18:49:22 UTC 2006

Dear Enrico,

Thanks for the prompt reply. r712 is fine, indentation guides are now gentle
and discreet :)
BTW,  714 drops core at a very early stage:

** INFO: trying to create a new named pipe
** INFO: debug mode built in (can't be disabled)
** INFO: GTK+ runtime version: 2.8.20
zsh: segmentation fault (core dumped) ./geany

Looking at core with gdb was not particularly revealing (frame #0)
(I am running Ubuntu Dapper on the 3500 Athlon HP desktop).

I guess, you know this, but just in case...

Cheers,

Misha