[Geany] thanks and a couple of questions

Mikhail Savitsky mikhail.savitsky at xxxxx
Fri Aug 11 19:18:52 UTC 2006

Gentlemen,

It takes quite some guts to embark upon an editor project these days, with
so many good editors around.
And yet - you did it! Congratulations! Now this is definitely my editor of
choice (I code in c and python).
Thanks a lot!

Two minor questions/suggestions:

1. Is it possible to change the colour of indentation guides - I am using
reverse colours (black on white) and guides are a bit too bright/intrusive.
On the other hand I would hate to turn them off, for python especially.
This is possible in SciTE, so it should not be much of a problem in geany, I
assume.

2. Would be great if one could have the search mode where the matches are
highlighted with selectable background colour as in
e.g. gvim and Multi-Edit.

Once again - great soft, many thanks.

Cheers,

Misha