[Geany] Windows build available (was: New Release: Geany 0.8)

Alexandre Moreira alexandream at xxxxx
Thu Aug 10 20:55:26 UTC 2006

Hey, Enrico.

Could you (or anyone else with write access to the wiki) add this
build to the page ? For now it only lists the 0.7 stuff.

That way windows people without access to the mail list could enjoy it too :)

Thanks,
Alexandre Moreira.