[Geany] Fwd: Seg Fault no geany

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Mon Aug 7 10:24:42 UTC 2006

On 05/08/06 14:34:02, Alexandre Moreira wrote:
> Forwarding and translating a friend of mine's message.

Thanks for translating Alexandre.

The problem seems to be triggered from a GTK event, possibly during
startup when display widgets are laid out. The backtrace doesn't show
any Geany code, so it is difficult to diagnose the cause.

For now, I can only suggest downgrading GTK to 2.8.x, and downgrading
GLib also if the problem persists.

Regards,
Nick