[Geany] Geany 0.6 preview

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Tue Apr 25 20:07:31 UTC 2006

On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 21:59:02 +0200, khaqq <khaqq at free.fr> wrote:

> On Mon, 24 Apr 2006 01:44:29 +0200
> Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:
>
> > Here it is:
> > http://geany.uvena.de/geany-0.6preview.tar.bz2
> >
> > I'm looking forward to your bug reports ;-).
>
> Well, the first bug report from me is that I cannot download the
> file. Download speed is less than 1KB/s. The website loads fine
> and fast, but the file
> I've checked my connection, it does not seem to be the culprit.
> If the server is experiencing problems and you want a temporary
Obviously it has problems. This is the Sourceforge server,
geany.uvena.de is a simple DNS forward to geany.sourceforge.net.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

I've just uploaded the tarball to my server(should be a bit faster ;-)):
http://www.uvena.de/geany-0.6.tar.bz2

regards,

Geany, a lightweight IDE using GTK2 - http://geany.uvena.de